The LED display project is a huge systematic project, which requires not only the production process to cover all aspects, but also the daily installation and use to grasp the details, so that the normal use of the screen body can last for a long time. But in our daily life, we often neglect some important matters, such as the screen is not bright, the parts are damaged, and even cause major accidents such as fire! Therefore, both manufacturers and terminal service providers should carry out strict training and guidance for relevant installation and users, which not only ensures safety, but also avoids damage to the screen body. So, what should we pay attention to when installing outdoor LED screen?
I. Installation of steel structure The design of steel structure should consider many factors such as wind load, waterproof, dustproof, lightning protection, surrounding population density and so on. At the same time, distribution cabinets, air conditioners, axial fans, lighting and other auxiliary equipment need to be placed in the steel structure, as well as maintenance facilities such as berms and ladders. Therefore, in the implementation, the whole outdoor screen steel structure should have the design drawings that have passed the examination of the competent government departments to ensure the reliability and safety of the whole steel structure. The erection of scaffolding is also an important link. Its design scheme must be rigorously demonstrated. On site, it is also necessary to ensure that the construction is standardized and the detection is timely, so as to eliminate the potential safety hazards in the erection process.
2. Standardize the use of electricity According to the Code for Temporary Power Consumption on Site (JGJ46-2005), the construction site must adopt a three-level power distribution system, a TN-S neutral protection system, and a two-level leakage protection system. In the construction process, it is also necessary to avoid the practice of making three-level distribution into two-level distribution, the wrong position of PE line, the wrong position and frequency of repeated grounding, so as to eliminate potential safety hazards as far as possible.
3. Waterproof and moisture-proof The outdoor LED display screen is often exposed to the sun and rain, the wind blows the dust cover, and the working environment is harsh. Once the electronic equipment is wet or seriously damp, it will cause short circuit and other faults, and even cause fire. Therefore, the joint between the screen body and between the screen body and the building should be strictly waterproof and leak-proof; secondly, the screen body should have good drainage measures, once water accumulation occurs, it can be discharged smoothly. It is important to note that the outdoor LED display protection rating (front/back) is minimum IP65/IP54 and cannot be less than this.
4. Ventilation and heat dissipation When the outdoor LED display screen works, it will generate a certain amount of heat. If the ambient temperature is too high and the heat dissipation is poor, the integrated circuit may not work properly, or even be burned, resulting in abnormal screen body. Therefore, an axial flow fan (above the back of the screen body) or other ventilation equipment shall be installed to discharge heat, so as to stabilize the internal temperature of the screen body at -10 ℃ ~ 40 ℃. In addition, the selection of industrial integrated circuit chips with working temperature between -40 ℃ and 80 ℃ can effectively prevent the system from being unable to start due to too low temperature.
5. The use of high-quality wire The larger the area of the LED display screen is, the larger the power consumption is, and the higher the requirement for the electrification stability of the wire is. Wire, only in line with the requirements of national standards, can ensure its safety and stability. Among many wire products, there are three points to be emphasized: the wire core is a copper wire conductive carrier, the tolerance of the cross-sectional area of the wire core is within the standard range, and the insulation and flame retardancy of the rubber wrapping the wire core should meet the national standards.
6. Lightning protection and grounding Outdoor LED display will also be attacked by strong electricity and strong magnetism caused by lightning, which requires good grounding measures for LED body and shell, and the grounding resistance is less than 3 ohms. In order to discharge large current in time and reduce the overvoltage on the equipment, lightning protection devices should be installed on the display screen and buildings. For the grounding of outdoor LED display screen, the grounding form shall be considered according to the specific situation: When the display screen is set independently, a separate grounding system shall be set, and the grounding resistance shall not be greater than 4 ohms; When the display screen is attached to the outer wall of the building, the main body and shell of the display screen shall be well grounded with the building, and shall be grounded with the building for common integrated grounding, and the grounding resistance shall not be greater than 1 ohm.
7. Select the appropriate power distribution cabinet The LED outdoor display screen is generally powered by AC220V current, which requires that the voltage fluctuation of the power grid is less than 10%, and good system grounding is provided. For displays using more than 10 kW, a dedicated power distribution cabinet shall be provided. In order to prevent the occurrence of leakage fire, the main switch of the incoming line of the power supply shall also be equipped with a fireproof leakage switch. The monitoring interface of the controller in the power distribution cabinet can display the temperature in the display screen in real time. In the automatic state, when the temperature in the screen body exceeds 65 degrees, the monitoring screen will prompt that the temperature is too high, and at the same time, the controller will give an alarm, and the system will automatically cut off power to prevent fire. In addition, the smoke detector can be installed in the display screen according to the actual situation. When there is a fire in the screen, there will be corresponding prompt information on the monitoring interface, and at the same time, it can link the distribution system, so as to automatically cut off the power.
8. Safety Education Safety helmet, safety belt and safety net are the three magic weapons to reduce safety construction accidents. At the construction site, the construction unit should require all personnel present to wear safety helmet correctly. According to relevant data, the higher the level of workers'safety education and the more perfect the physical quality of safety education, the probability of safety accidents is much lower than that of enterprises where safety education is a mere formality.
Brief summary In fact, the installation and use of outdoor LED display screen can be carried out in an orderly manner as long as the relevant configuration of the display screen is not reduced in pursuit of the maximum benefit of the project, the quality and safety management of the project site is not neglected to meet the project schedule, and the wire configuration is not reduced to reduce the construction cost.